Laura Christianson of Blogging Bistro continues her series of
fantastic tips for social media and website management.
If you create an Official Facebook Page (also called a Business Page, Fan Page, or Page) and decide you want to delete it, here’s how:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to your Page. You can get there by selecting “Account” (upper righthand corner) and then clicking “Use Facebook as Page.” A list of all the Pages you administer will pop up. Click the link of the page you want to delete.
- Once you’re at your page, click “Edit Page” (upper righthand corner).
- Click “Manage Permissions” (from the lefthand sidebar).
- Under “Delete Page,” click “Permanently delete this Page.”
Deleting a Page is permanent.
Once you delete a Page, you will not be able to get it back.
Are you sure you want to delete [name of your page]?
6. Click either “Delete” or “Cancel.”
A relationship marketer for over 25 years, Laura Christianson owns Blogging Bistro, a company that helps people enhance their Internet presence through Websites, blogs, Twitter, and Facebook. She’s the author of three books and enjoys mentoring emerging writers and teaching at writers’ conferences. An active member of NCWA since 2004, Laura lives in Snohomish with her husband, their two teenage sons, and two gigantic tomato plants.