Written by Kim Vandel, Public Relations Coordinator for NCWA
Don’t you love it when people say nice things about you? Well, NCWA feels the same way. We love it when people invite their friends to a monthly meeting or to one of our special events, so we’ve come up with a way to thank the folks who are saying good things about us.
This year we’re rewarding people who recommend the 2014 Northwest Christian Writers Renewal. If you refer a first time attendee to our conference, both you and your friend will receive a free digital copy of Lynnette Bonner’s The Unrelenting Tide. Both you and your friend may also be eligible for our grand prize drawing. (Details below.)
The grand prize will include:
- Ten-page critique by our keynote speaker Davis Bunn
- Starbucks gift card
- Print copy of The Unrelenting Tide by Lynnette Bonner
- Coupon for $50 off the registration fee for the 2015 Writers Renewal
And that’s just for starters! We’ll add even more goodies to the grand prize before the conference.
Of course, in the interest of keeping things fun and fair, we have to include a few rules:
- If you refer someone, he or she must register for the 2014 Writers Renewal in order for it to count as a referral.
- You will receive one entry in the drawing for each first time attendee you refer.
- If you refer someone but can’t attend the conference yourself, you’re still eligible to receive a digital copy of The Unrelenting Tide.
- To be eligible for the grand prize drawing, you must be registered for the 2014 Writers Renewal, and you must be present at the time of the drawing in order to win.
- To receive their free digital copy of The Unrelenting Tide, participants must submit the required information by April 10, 2014.
- Free digital copies of The Unrelenting Tide will be distributed to eligible participants after the conference.
How do you get in on this awesome giveaway? Just send the following information to Kim Vandel at email@example.com:
- Your full name
- An email address where we can contact you
- The full name of the person you referred to the Writers Renewal (or full name of the person who referred you)
A huge thank you goes out to Davis Bunn, Judy Bodmer, Lynnette Bonner, and Dennis Brooke for their very generous donations.
The 2014 Northwest Christian Writers Renewal conference takes place April 11-12 at Overlake Christian Church in Redmond, Washington. Early bird prices expire March 4th, so what are you waiting for? Start talking!
Have something good to say? It could make you a winner.
Kim Vandel wanted to be Princess Leia when she grew up, but she’s decided that being a writer is even better than leading a rebellion against the Empire. Her current project is a YA urban fantasy set in Washington state. It features plenty of coffee but no vampires. You can find her books reviews and more at kimvandel.com.